A welcoming and bright hallway makes you and your guest feel homely and inviting. It is important with a bright light to see where you put your shoes and when you welcome or say goodbye to your guests. Wall lights, ceiling lights and table lamps all belong in a hallway, you just have to combine them in the right way. Get tips at By Rydéns!
Tips for your hallway lights
The right light in a hallway can transform the impression of an entire home, whether you live in a house or an apartment. A hallway is the entrance to the rest of your sphere and should serve as a bit of an introduction. You can also create more spaciousness in a smaller hallway by creating the right light points.
- The ceiling light brightens up - With a ceiling light you can make the hallway look more spacious and brighter. It acts like a halo and shines light on, for example, a nice hallway rug.
- The roof provides flexible light - Why not set up a pendant light with adjustable spotlights in the entrance ceiling? Point the lamps at, for example a painting, a wardrobe or a mirror.
- Wall lights create nice shadows - One or several wall lights don’t only make the walls brighter – it also create cool shadows on the sides of the hallway. Wall lights are beautiful as they are, or as a complement to give lights to paintings, mirrors and photographs.
- A table lamp creates coziness - Place a table or a bench in the hallway and let a discreet or eye-catching table lamp adorn it. It is both a stylish interior detail and pretty functional when you sit down waiting to leave, tie your shoes or indulge your thoughts in a quiet moment.
Things to consider - Tips for finding the right balance
Before you buy hall lights, you should take a look at some simple tips on how to buy the right one and be satisfied with your entrance.
- Do you want bright lighting or is it a cosier atmosphere you are looking for? Our tip is to combine several lights so you can achieve both according to your different needs. Maybe a spotlight in the ceiling and a decorative wall light as a complement?
- Do you feel like creating more spaciousness? Do you have a small hallway and not so high ceilings or cabinet doors that you need to access? Then we recommend that you look into one of our ceiling light or spotlight series.
Orlando Floor lampMore colors
Gross Grande Pendant lightMore colors
Splendor Wall lightMore colors